Wednesday 29 June 2016

Siege Painted And the blog going forward into mk3


Siege reporting for duty!


Rocket gun on the back instead of in his hands...


I could have bought the re sculpt in which he is holding his gun in a better pose, but I'm on a £0 hobby budget... so I will stick with classic Siege


What do you think of my colour scheme for Siege?

The other thing I wanted to talk about was the blog in general with regards to mk3 and going forward.

I have been quiet since Privateer Press announced mk3 a few months ago, not wanting to post about spoiled rules due to not knowing the bigger picture. So for the last while I have been concentrating on hobby content.

I had a bunch of blog posts that where WIP that will now never see the light of day as they are based on mk2 rules.

So now the rules are released and war room cards available I will start writing tactical and theory based articles again. 

My old articles are now clearly obsolete but I won't be taking them down as they are still interesting from a comparison basis. I will be marking them all as mk2 based though to avoid confusion.

I have also reset my caster kill counts for my army (recorded in the "My Cygnar army" section of this blog.) What happened in mk2 doesn't seem very relevant somehow...

If there is a particular subject you would like me to write about let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment