Sunday 3 December 2017

Trencher Solos Painted


Here's the last of the October Trencher releases painted! These three solos were good fun to paint, and I can't wait to get them on the table at last!


I'll start with my favourite of these models the Patrol dog! He was really easy to paint and I really like how he turned out. I can't wait to see what shenanigans he gets up to...



Hitch was a straight forward model to paint, because I decided to keep all my trenchers in the same colours that uniformity meant I only had to choose colours on a few details on him.



I love how much of a badass the Trencher warcaster lieutenant is. He really looks like he would have no issues messing things up in combat!
He was a lot of fun to paint up, I had to deviate from the standard trencher colour scheme a little to keep him more in line with other warcaster models armour.



What do you guys think of my Trencher solos?
I'm excited to get them on the table and see what they are capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment