Saturday 9 June 2018

Blind Walker Painted


I won't beat around the bush here this was a tough models to paint! But it was well worth the effort, I really like how it turned out.




The rope... dear god the rope!!! So much of it to highlight while trying to not ruin the gator scales underneath...




I painted the head and the attached necklace separately which is unusual for me but it was well worth it to be able to paint the chest and the back of the necklaces details. I love all the little trinkets that are mixed in with the bones like a voodoo doll some feathers and a bottle. 


I like how the gemstone eye looks, the purple really contrasts with the rest of the model nicely.


I was really nervous about painting all the candles mixed in with all those bones. I wanted the choices of different colours to look random I didn't want a red, black, yellow - repeat. It would look boring and maybe a little jarring to me.



What do you think of my Blind Walker? I'm so pleased with it now its painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment