Friday 25 October 2013

Guilders Wrath: Week two, Hit and run

This week a gassy haze flows through the underhive, all games this week are affected by explosive gas.

This game took place between my Eschers and Jon J's Redemptionists. No pictures sadly as my camera has died...
He set out to do a daring raid on my gangs HQ

Jon rolled up his objective and set about his attack (I was unaware which mission he had)

I set up my heavy and ratling high above in the middle, leaving my gang leader and his son on the ground nearby and Arden green fingers off to one side of them.

Jon set up in a line across one side but only to throw me off with what mission he was doing I thought.

I had forgotten about the gas, and had both the shooters in my gang in heavy cover. But lucky for me James was playing on the table next to us and suffered from the gas pockets so it made me mindful of it.

The priests started sneaking up the board using the cover to hide them selves, unlucky for them some of my gang turned up including my heavy with flamer!

He put one crusader down with a lick of flame but the redemptionist leader proved to tough and survived with a flesh wound. Only to charge the heavy and teach him a lesson for incorrectly using holy flame.

Of my other two gangers one turned and ran at the sight of the slaughter, the other braced himself and charged in downing the foaming madman.

A firefight had consumed the middle of the board and once one more priest went down the redemptionist routed and fled the scene.

Their mission? To wreck up the place and cause havoc firing as they went across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment