Saturday 2 October 2021

Gator style void archon 2 wip


I mixed up some green stuff to make more Morrowan sunbursts for the alexia diorama and wanted to use up the excess in a productive way. So I gathered the parts shown above and got to work.
I've planned to make a 2nd void archon for a long time now so decided to do some work on it. Here is the result.


This is with the wings, head and arms tacked on to see how I felt about the pose before committing to anything. I had already pinned the two halves of the bone swarm together as that was a set part of the plan.





Here is the mock up next to the first Void archon I made, you can find a post showing off that one here if you are interested.


So I then attached the wings and arms, as well as as many candles as I could to flatter surfaces until the green stuff which started this whole thing ran out...









I wanted this one to have more of a forward leaning horizontal look to it. The head will be added later when it's ready.
What do you think?

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any finished content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article as well as wip content.
Even if its just $1 it really helps me out!

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment