Wednesday 18 November 2020

Eiryss, Fortune Hunter of Ios Painted


Eiryss is done! This puts me even closer to having all the starter box heroes painted and my goal of painting all of the Mayhem block heroes before the Winter time wasteland Kick starter arrives.





One of the parts I struggled most to pick a colour for were the magma bow (I think that's what they are called) In the end I just went with the Orgoth Bronze which I've become very fond of lately.



Here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake.


And here she is with Eiryss 1 & 2. There is quite a bit of scale difference here...
As you can see I kept the colour scheme consistent across all three of them, this did help me in painting this one as I didn't have choice paralysis deciding colours.

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment