Tuesday 10 November 2020

6 Cygnar Warjacks Painted


I finished up some of the Cygnar Warjacks which had been sitting on my WIP shelf for a long time. A very long time...


These two Fireflies have magnetised arms as I found my older ones a pain to transport... This brings me to 4 Painted Fireflies now. Not sure when I will use that many but I like having options!
I have lost the gun arm of one of them, hopefully it will turn up at some point and I will paint it up quickly.




I got these two Hammersmiths 2nd hand, stripped and repainted them. This meant the kit was already assembled so I couldn't magnetise them with all three options from the kit like I normally do. 
I already have 3 magnetised kits though so its not a big deal. Having these two means I can now run 5 Hammersmiths in the same list! 
I'm thinking Jakes2 and Kraye might be interesting casters to try that many at once.





These two Centurions were also 2nd hand, with the 3 fully magnetised kits I can now run 5 Centurions in the same list! Kraye or Nemo2 might be fun for that.





I did magnetise the hands for easier transport, I made sure to line the magnets up the same way as my other Centurions so the weapons can go on any Warjack.


The arms are glued in ways I wasn't happy with like this arm which wasn't properly attached. I tried to remove them but the super glue the previous owner used proved too strong so I just went with them as they are. They will only ever see the table if I run 4-5 Centurions at the same time so its not a huge deal for me if they look slightly off.



So as you can see due to the damage they took both by being 2nd hand and by me trying to remove the arms to repose them they aren't my best work really. But I'm happy enough with them 
Mainly I'm glad to have them off the WIP shelf and into the display cupboard - even if they aren't my best work!

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.


See you all next time!

2 comments:

  1. Nemo3 Firefly spam incoming? I mean, if someone wants 4 Fireflies its him.

    I always liked your black scheme, makes them look more mean.

    As for Centurion / Hammersmith spam with Kraye, it might be fun to do in the Oblivion campaing where zones don't exist so yo-yoing jacks its more feasible.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Fireflies would be for Nemo3 for sure!
      I do plan on playing through an oblivion campaign once covid is not an issue... But Im planning to use Vinter in it!

      Delete