Saturday 18 December 2021

Model Review: Malvin Revenge Artist


Today we take a look at Malvin Revenge Artist, who is a Rogue class hero in Riot Quest and a Mercenary Minon solo in Warmachine and Hordes. He comes as a single piece metal miniature so assembly is... well its not important.  



The jump suit he is wearing is nicely detailed and it will be interesting to paint, do I paint it light purple like the official art, or orange like this guy?



I really like the added detail of ice crystals on the barrel of his gun and also on the tank he wears on his back are really nice additions. I've not painted ice before so that will be a fun challenge.





And here he is "fully assembled".
(it's what I normally say at this point so old habits and all that...)





Scale shot time! Malvin fits in with the other gobbers pretty well. 



Malvin has been scaled up this time, which is more evidence that Malvin & Mayhem should have been a larger model!


A cheeky 360 spin for you

Malvin is a really nicely detailed mini with barely any mould lines to clean up at all.


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article as well as some wip content.
Even if its just $1 it really helps me out!

See you all next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment