Monday 13 December 2021

Pack Donkey Painted


This simple donkey... for so long it has sat on my wip shelf waiting to be finished. The recent push to finish up old projects has been really helpful in motivating me to get stuff done.

Such a lovely cheap mini from Reaper Miniatures, which fits perfectly in so many settings. I plan on mainly using it in the Iron Kingdoms RPG.



This is an ass's arse. Yes, I said it.


I really love the random assortment of things it is carrying. I think it's pretty perfect for an RPG parties pack donkey or it could be owned by an NPC or enemy? The opportunities are almost endless.


The face was actually the main thing that stopped me from finishing this mini years ago. In the end I used google image search to find pictures of grey donkeys and just like that I got it done. 
The take away - use reference images folks!

What do you think of my Donkey? 
What would you name it?



Using money from my generous supporters over at Patreon I purchased a rotating display stand. I like to put the money from supporters back into improving the content I make.
I'm hoping to get better at making these over time, one thing I know I want to save for is a better camera (I currently use my phone).
Please let me know what you think of this addition to my painted model articles.
If you like it please like, comment, and subscribe on Youtube it really does help with letting Youtube know it's a video worth suggesting to other hobbyists. (And it upsets Mike...)

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any finished content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article as well as posting wip projects.
Even if it's just $1 it really helps me out!

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment