Thursday 30 May 2013

Writing a narrative Necromunda campaign

My gaming group is playing Battlefleet Gothic at the moment which is giving me time to think about how I want the next Necromunda campaign to go.

I have been writing a Narrative campaign for this one, with special event games and rewards as well.
There will also be negative things going on throughout that will hamper all the gangs.

I don't want to go into too much detail right now as I want to discuss all this with the group first before anything is confirmed.

I was going to use some of the models I have been working on as my new gang, but I like my Delaques too much. That and I just sunk a little more money into them, but more about that later.

The other thing I wanted to get the nets opinion on was my old Delaque gang...
I feel they are looking a bit tired these days and wondered which would be a better idea.
Strip and repaint or just touch them up a bit?

Please let me know what you would do.

Also what do you think on the subject on basing? This is how they are currently based.


And this is how I was thinking of basing them, it would need a bit of work as I would need to make and pin every gang member but it might be worth it...



These are my latest arrivals to the gang! I picked up some more of Heresy's Trenchcoat gangers.
I can't say enough good things about this company, very quick to send them and the sculpts are great!



 Please let me know your opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff, look forward to hearing more about this campaign. I've just been working on the first issue of our campaign newspaper (pre-campaign). The basing looks great, and I like the facing markings, excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will be doing an update on how things will be set up once we have discussed it. Although I will have to be careful to reduce spoilers for the active players

    ReplyDelete