Sunday 31 May 2015

Morrow for May painting challenge complete!

Morrow for May painting challenge complete!

So glad I kept on task and finished this! There where quite a few times I wanted to paint something else but I managed to keep to it.

I want to thank the many good people out there making Warmahordes content on youtube for giving me "painting fuel" to watch while I painted this army.

Ok picture time...


This is the army as it is in the list I'm running. The unit of Sword knights on the right and Harlan Versh where already painted before I started this challenge


Left to right
Harlan Versh, Journeyman warcaster, Constance Blaize & Alain Runewood




Constance Blaize, boy was she hard to paint! She's not the best paint job I have ever done but... meh





Runewood, very detailed model nice and fun to paint. I lost the plume from his helmet so I had to make one out of green stuff. Quite pleased with the result




I can't believe its taken me this long to finally paint Jr... one of the most used solos I own. Well he's done now. (I still have 2 more to paint for Sieges tier though...)





Took me a little while to figure out how I wanted to paint Gallant with my Black Cygnar colour scheme in mind. I'm happy with the result






My magnetised Centurion/Avenger/Hammersmith
I only painted up the weapons for the Centurion during this month (i'll paint the rest another time)





Precursor knights, pain in the bum trying not to ruin the white cloth when I did the basing...







Even though the Sword knight UA was not in the army list I painted it at the same time as the rest of the unit, otherwise the paint job might not have been "the same"

This is my second unit of Sword Knights the other unit can be found here if you want to compare my paint job for consistency 

So what do you think of them?
So glad to have them all done, its also the first "full army" list I have ever had painted so I'm really pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment