Sunday 16 October 2016

Thunderhead and 3 heavy jacks Painted





I painted up Thunderhead, a Defender, and my second Centurion and Stormclad


Thunderhead was great fun to paint, but the electric coils... so many coils!







My second defender nice quick and easy jack to paint. 



And pictured here with the Defender I painted a while back


My second Centurion chassis, posed differently from my first one. 





Here is my new Centurion on the left old one I painted last year on the right.


Here they are as Avengers


And finally as Hammersmiths'


My second Reliant/Stormclad 



Both my Stormclads together


And as Reliant's 


Since all my Character jacks are now all done I figured I would do a shot of them all together!


And here are all my Warjacks together all at once! Really glad to have them all done, I have one of every Jack available to Cygnar painted. This is about 450 points of warjacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment