Sunday 13 May 2018

Bog Trog Mist Speaker for Widowers Wood Painted


I painted up one of the Mist Speakers for my Widowers Wood board game, I really like how the colour scheme for the Bog Trogs I picked from No Quarter Prime 3 looks on him. For the various rags he "wears" I decided to paint them in natural and kind of boring colours so he wouldn't look too flashy.


I extended the length of the pole for his weapon it was a little too short for my tastes...


I'm not amazingly happy with how the severed head ended up looking, maybe when I paint the other Mist Speaker I might figure out a way to make it look better. If I do I will go back and improve this one.


What do you think of my Mist Speaker? People seem to like using them a lot more these days since the Blindwater CID cycle. Have you had much luck with yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment