Friday 15 June 2018

Blackhide Wrastler for Widowers Wood Painted


The Blackhide Wrastler for the Widowers Wood board game has a bunch of extra details that make it look really awesome in my opinion.  


Again with the rope... minions love rope for some reason!?!? I don't see what purpose all the rope on its hands serves but its there...



The net on its back holds a bunch of bones, bits of some person and a small amount of crab. Like a budget lunch box


The shell on his shoulder is the same as one half of an Ironback Spitters, I painted it in the same style as my Ironback spitter I hope I managed to match them well enough. You can see my Ironback spitter here and see how I did matching the shell





His necklace isn't as fancy as the Blind Walkers...


Better close up of the food he brings with him. I like the leg of pork especially, I imagine it was from a Farrow


His mask is made from the skin of defeated foes, you can see arms hanging down the front edges and patches with eye and mouth holes. Nice gristly details


What do you think of my Wrastler? This model is huge! Much bigger than I imagined it would be before I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment