Tuesday 7 August 2018

Reaper Bones Rats Painted


For a bit of a change I decided to paint some RPG critters, these are Rats from Reaper's Bones line of minis. I went for a nice quick paint job on these, I didn't want to dwell on them too long. As early Bones minis they are slightly lacking in detail which added to me not wanting to spend a long time on them.





Here they are with Professor Pendrake from the Department of Extraordinary Zoology for scale. 


I plan on using them as Skiggs for the RPG Iron Kingdoms, the red around their mouths and on their paws is meant to represent the blasting powder they love to eat. I think they make a very amusing early mob, as the powder they eat makes them have a chance to explode upon death!


What do you think of these rats?
I look forward to setting them on the party the next time I start up the RPG!

No comments:

Post a Comment