Saturday 4 August 2018

Caine0 Painted


Caine0 is done! Big thanks to David and Luke who helped me get this mini all the way from Lock & Load in the US over to the UK.


He painted up really quickly as I didn't have to pick any colours for him. I had Caine1-3 on my paint table for reference and copied the various colours used for them.




These are the Warjacks I will be testing him with initially. Minuteman is up first as I really like the idea of using it as a Spirit door target to yo-yo it back and forth up the board.


And as always with any character model I paint, here is Caine0 with the other versions on him and his character Warjack Ace.

So what do you think of my Caine0? Do you have any lists you are looking forward to using him in? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment