Sunday 7 November 2021

Order of Illumination Resolutes Painted


My push to finish up projects which have been work in progress for way too long has been going pretty well! I've been letting my Patrons pick what I work on which has been helping motivate me and "stay on target" 
Currently I'm working on the choices they picked for me (Totem Huntress, Feora4, Meckanoshredder & a Donkey). If you want to help pick what I work on next and support me at the same time you can find the current poll here


So both my units of Resolutes are now finished and it's been a long time coming! I'm really happy with how they turned out and that they match the previous Morrowan things I've painted.








This was one of my first times painting round "gems" like this. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. 







I really link the way the glowing runes on the sword turned out. I'm going to try and replicate this on the Vigilants when I get round to painting them.



I really like the grunts armed with the guns, I think they look really cool. 







Using money from my generous supporters over at Patreon I purchased a rotating display stand. I like to put the money from supporters back into improving the content I make.
I'm hoping to get better at making these over time, one thing I know I want to save for is a better camera (I currently use my phone).
Please let me know what you think of this addition to my painted model articles.
If you like it please like, comment, and subscribe on Youtube it really does help with letting Youtube know it's a video worth suggesting to other hobbyists. (And it upsets Mike...)

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any finished content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article as well as posting wip projects.
Even if it's just $1 it really helps me out!

See you all next time!

2 comments:

  1. Ya no sos igual, ya no sos igual sos un Resoluto de la federal...

    I mean, great models mate, I like the contrast between the gem and the flowers at the base to ease the eye from too much metal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really pleased with how they turned out

      Delete