Sunday 26 March 2023

Flugwug the Filcher Painted


Flugwug the Filcher is painted! I actually painted this a long time ago but never got around to writing the blog post! 


Flugwug is my favourite Rogue in Riot Quest and as a collector of a Minions army its nice to have him painted for that as well.


I really enjoyed painting the various types of leather and materials making up the stitched-together bag. All the different trinkets were interesting to paint as well.





The yellow frog skin was a pain to paint for sure! But I'm really glad I stuck with it because I love how it turned out! I would not want to paint an entire army yellow though... these frogs were more than enough for me!



Here the scale shot with Professor Pendrake
(This is also the last ever scale shot for a painted mini using Pendrake... I gave him away to someone who bought some of my minis when I needed the cash)


And I can finally show my picture of all the Croaks I own fully painted! I am one Croak hunter solo missing from being max FA (but with Warmachine being dead in my area and them not being that good anyway I will never bother buying another) I also don't own the Hermit minicrate sculpt it was out of my hobby budget when it was available sadly.



If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. Or Kofi here. I don't put any finished content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article as well as posting wip projects.
Even if it's just $1 it really helps me out!

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment