Friday 14 July 2023

Ready, Steady, Worm! Board game Painted


I painted the board game pieces for this Labyrinth themed board game Ready Steady Worm!


It looks like a fun enough game. I got it as a birthday present for my sister who loves Labyrinth.


The board game pieces come in coloured plastic as you can see above. I carefully removed the mould lines on them before painting.





The iconic one from the film which this whole game is based on. He was the most fun to paint for me.




The eyes were very challenging to paint but very worth the effort they took. Blending the brown towards orange and adding pupils and the white reflective dots as finishing touches.




Anyone who has painted yellow before will be aware of why this was the toughest to paint... Yellow requires so many more coats to cover nicely...



I'm really happy with how these turned out.
I made sure to varnish them to make sure the paint doesn't rub off during games. 
I hope my sister enjoys them game and the way I painted them, but what do you think? 

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. Or Kofi here. I don't put any finished content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article as well as posting wip projects.
Even if it's just $1 it really helps me out!

See you all next time!

1 comment:

  1. Those look excellent! I've been trying to develop mini painting skills, and it's great to see the variety of projects you've put together.

    ReplyDelete