Friday, 17 October 2014

Post move repairs

Its been over a month since I last posted... new flat, looking for a job. Moving across the country has been stressful.

I have also not had the internet for quite a while now, hence the lack of posts...
So on a rainy day last week with nothing better to do I figured I would repair the damaged models from the move.

Time to bust out the pinning kit!

This poor Trencher commando lost his hand, nice quick and easy fix

My Firefly Light Warjack suffered a broken spear, I had to clean up the break on both sides before pinning to insure a smooth join.

My Stormguard break all the time and I have resolved to not just glue them back together, but to pin them hoping to not have to fix them again... Two of them needed work, one a weapon the other had come apart at the waist.

The Stormblade Captain's pommel had bent on his sword, bending it back snapped it off...
I had to trim it back to make the connection smooth.

Two Ironclad's needed their hammers reattaching, very quick and easy.

This was a nasty one, my Lancers arm had snapped in two. It was tricky to line up the pin holes just right as there is not much room to fit the hole I drilled.

Here they all are good as new. (Nearly)

All the Warjacks need repainting as I have changed my colour scheme since I painted them (or they are second hand) 

1 comment:

  1. i remember when i moved, i cried over a box of broken tyranids