Sunday, 27 September 2015

Necromunda Market Stalls 3

Its been a long time since I last worked on my Necromunda terrain! 
The market stalls I made over a year ago need finishing so I got working on them.


I cut out shapes for the canopies out of thin plasticard (from santa stop here signs, I picked them up in January for pennies)


Then I watered down some PVA glue and soaked some gauze, which I then placed over the plasticard.



This turned out to be a mistake, the glue kept dipping out of the gauze for the next hour or so.
For all the stalls after this one I soaked the gauze and hung it over the pot of glue for a while before putting them on the stalls.


I left them all for a day to dry.

Once they had dried I removed the canopies and painted them using spray paints.

Now I need to paint up the details within the stalls themselves

4 comments:

  1. those look great now, had a hard time imagining what they would look like when they done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your hard work was not in vain! Be nice to actually get to use them at some point...

      Delete