Thursday 23 November 2017

Trencher Long gunners Painted


Trencher Long gunners join the fight! These guys painted up quite easily for me as I based their colour scheme on my other trencher units. Not having to pick what colours to use makes things paint up much quicker for me!


These two are the unique sculpts in the unit, the unit leader is on the left and the command attachment on the right. I can't see myself not using the command attachment with this unit he offers them so much its basically an auto include for me.



Here is one of each of the three grunt sculpts, nice variation of poses for the unit, and they look good ranked up with the kneeling guys in front of the aiming standing ones. It reminds me a little of Zulu "first rank FIRE! second rank FIRE!"


What do you think of my Trencher Long gunners then? 
At a request (because I paint so many units I guess) I took pictures of every step while painting this unit and will be making a unit painting guide soon so be sure to check back for that if it interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment