Saturday 21 April 2018

Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew & Swamp Gobber Chef Painted


Gobbers are always great fun to paint, they have loads of character in such tiny models.


The gobber chef is carrying a ton of stuff tied to his pot!


I love the crab or lobster bits hanging out of his pot, such high quality victuals to feed to the Warbeasts!  



I tried to make his apron and hat look really dirty, I doubt that they have been wash since he "acquired" them from whichever poor soul owned them before him...


I wanted my Bellow crew to look as innocuous as possible, they really wouldn't want to draw any attention to themselves. I got the humble bundle of Iron kingdoms books and some of them are a collection of short stories. One of these features a tribe of swamp gobbers and their dealings with Gatormen, it was fun to read a little about how they would interact with the Gators it adds a nice little level of understanding of these little guys lives.


What do you think of my Gobbers? I love painting the little guys, I have a few more of them to paint at some point so look out for them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment