Wednesday 19 October 2022

Underchief Mire Painted


Today I present to you my converted Underchief Mire! 
I used a Croak hunter as the base for this conversion but swapped the arms and also cut and reposed them. I wanted it to look more like he was casting magic or controlling a Warbeast so the palm up hand was nice to be able to add. 



The headdress and bird skull on the right shoulder were fun additions which I really hope give him a sense of character.


I sculpted the military greatcoat he is wearing, I wish I had made more of a visual distinction between the golden detailing down the center of the back of the coat compared to the large stitching to fix a tear across the right side. It was sculpted a very long time ago and I think if I were to do it again I would be able to improve on it.




Here he is with Professor Pendrake.

So what do you think of my converted Underchief Mire? I'm really happy with how he's turned out.


Using money from my generous supporters over at Patreon I purchased a rotating display stand. I like to put the money from supporters back into improving the content I make.
I'm hoping to get better at making these over time, one thing I know I want to save for is a better camera (I currently use my phone).
Please let me know what you think of this addition to my painted model articles.
If you like it please like, comment, and subscribe on Youtube it really does help with letting Youtube know it's a video worth suggesting to other hobbyists. (And it upsets Mike...)

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any finished content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article as well as posting wip projects.
Even if it's just $1 it really helps me out!


Oh and just under 2 weeks left until I give away a Orgoth Warjack painted by me (you can see it here) to one of my generous supporters! Anyone who supported from July when I received if from PP to the end of October is in it to win it, so if you join now you can still be entered in to win.


See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment