Wednesday 27 January 2016

Stormsmiths Painted


Stormsmith's painted!




The Stormtower isn't part of my lists for Smogcon but I figured seeing they are so similar model wise I should paint them all at the same time so they look consistent. 


I also only needed to paint 3 of my 6 Stormsmiths for smogcon and again just lumped them all in together


This poor guy has a gimpy arm, its actually made for green stuff using the press models I got a few months back. I bought three Stormsmiths from a guy in my old meta and he misplaced the arm and never got back to me about finding it so I made my own.


Its missing some detail and the shape is a little off, but this one will only ever be used in 2 warcaster games or tier lists with increased field allowance so I'm not too worried.


What do you guys think about my colour scheme choice for my Stormsmiths? I think it looks different enough from the rest of my Cygnar army but still close enough to tie them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment