Saturday 7 October 2017

Commodore Cannon Painted


Commodore cannon painted! This was 2nd hand so was missing the skeleton and the stack of cannonballs but I'm ok with that. Being on a £0 hobby budget means that most of the minis I get are 2nd hand. Does mean a little extra work to strip the old paint and there might be missing parts, but I'm a hobbyist so a bit of extra work to keep the cost down is well worth it for me!  



The cannon is quite a beast! It's quite weighty being fully metal. I would hate to drop it, as it was quite hard to get it to attach to its base. I had to use green stuff to make it stay put.



The 3 gun crew are nice enough looking minis, they are slightly smaller in scale than the rest of the pirates but not enough that it looks weird. 


What do you think of my Commodore cannon?

No comments:

Post a Comment