Sunday 4 March 2018

Reaper Miniatures Wizard Painted


I painted up a Wizard during Rikers Irons Twich stream paint along.
It was a community paint along in which we all painted up wizard miniatures, mainly from Reaper.
This one is a MYSTIC THEURGE - (Reaper Bones Pathfinder - 89021) if you want to find one for yourself.


It was a really fun mini to paint, as a batch painter I don't normally paint a single model so it was a nice change of pace. Working on improving my blending while painting up the greens of the robes was a nice challenge. 


Picking all the colours for various parts of the mini has always been something of a minor block for me, so painting along with other people I was able to ask them for help during the painting which was a great help.


Hard to get such a small detail to focus but I painted the wands tied to the book with crystal looking tips. I'm really happy with them.


I plan on using him in the Iron Kingdoms RPG most likely as a Storm Sorcerer either for a player character or an NPC.
What do you think of my wizard? 

No comments:

Post a Comment