Sunday 25 March 2018

Tatzylwurm for Widowers Wood Painted




Here is my Tatzylwurm for the Widowers Wood board game all finished!
It was an interesting model to paint I got to try out techniques I don't normally use and colours I don't use very often too!



Painting all the twists and turns of the snakes body was a little awkward! I missed bits a few times and had to go back and fix them when I spotted them!


Up till now the majority of the models I have painted are Cygnar, which makes it very interesting and fun for me to paint more organic and bestial models. I'm slowly working through the Widowers Wood board game minis and some other Minions models a lot of which I should be able to finish over the next month or so. 


The highlighting effect on the chitin plates was an interesting challenge. It looked awful to me during the painting of it, it wasn't until it was finished that I could hold the model at a distance and was then really pleased with how it looked.


Hard to get a decent pic of the underside of the head, but here it is...


Here is the Snake next to a woman with a flute for no particular reason... 

No comments:

Post a Comment