Monday 26 October 2020

The Terrorizer Painted


The Terrorizer is the first Skorne Warbeast I've ever painted (though I will eventually paint some more for my IKRPG collection. Its always good to gave a variety of minis available as a GM) I find it a refreshing change to paint something mostly organic as mostly I've painted Warjacks and humans in armour.








I gave him a blue headband because the katana screamed Leonardo to me!


It was nice to paint up the sculpted woodgrain rather than having to attempt to paint my own, made it much easier. I picked a deep purple for the Skorne weapon which is one of Morghoul's Ripper weapons I believe. I think this will be the colour I use for any Skorne models I paint going forward.


It was hard to see on the model before I started painting it, but there are lots of scars all over its body made at the hands of the pain giver beast masters! I painted these a slightly pinkish grey using reference pictures I found online using elephants as a guide.



Here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake! 

Overall Terrorizer was a fun model to paint, and was pretty quick (at least for me) to finish which is always a bonus. 
I only really plan on using it in Riot Quest, as I don't play Skorne and think it might break immersion for me if it turned up in the IKRPG... 

If you want to pick them up for yourself you can find them here at The Outpost (a UK webstore I'm affiliated with)


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment