Saturday 27 June 2020

King Vinter Raelthorne IV Painted


So I've finally finished painting Vinter! I've owned him for years but never got round to finishing him.
What got me to push through and get him done was taking part in Rikers Irons Alternative history caster competition. This is the second year he's run this competition, last year I entered Menite Vald.










Here he is next to Pendrake (as per tradition).

One of the things which put me off painting him for so long was that originally I had planned to paint the metal trim on his armour gold. Changing this to P3 Orgoth Bronze (My new favourite paint) really helped me progress in painting him.

I'm looking forward to using him in an Oblivion campaign using his alt history rules (with some community mods as his PP rules are a bit trash...)


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.


See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment