Wednesday 17 June 2020

Renedra Mixed Tents Product Review


Lets have a look at some terrain scenic items!

I plan to use them for terrain for my Warmachine and Hordes home table, likely as a concealment terrain type but I'm thinking of adding some extra rules for fun casual play.


They are made of hard plastic which has been coloured light brown


Pendrake for scale, the small tents will be Gobber or Troll Pyg sized


They clipped off the sprue easily and had minimal mold lines, mainly the cross supports for the camp beds needed some clean up. Which was very nice to not have to spend a lot of time getting them ready to paint.


The only assembly needed are the camp beds which come in three parts and glued together very easily.

I spray undercoated the tents which worked great as I expected to be honest, I have gotten products from Renedra before which meant I had a rough idea of what to expect with how they take paint.
I also sprayed the insides of the tents with open flaps black and I don't plan to paint them beyond that, I hope this makes them just look dark inside.

I will post up again once I have painted them up but I hope they give you an idea 

I really recommend these tents as a great way to add a bit more variety on your table top! 


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment