Monday 15 June 2020

Riot Quest Spawn Gates Painted


I got my Spawn gates painted up at last!!
They were a bit of a grind to paint but well worth the effort!


I based mine of 50mm bases for a special project (more to come on that another time...) 
Because the bases will cover up the gate number on the arena maps I painted the numbers in a slight glow effect at four points around the base. I like how this ended up looking.


The bronze colour is Orgoth Bronze - a P3 paint. I have to say I have fell in love with this metallic paint it doesn't go all clumpy on my palette like other metallics I've used in the past. I can 100% recommend it!


I painted the metal floor to look rusty and dirty


Here they are laid out on the Thunderhead fortress map. I think having painted 3D gates adds a lot visually to the game



What do you think of my spawn gates?

If you want to pick them up for yourself you can find them here at The Outpost (a UK webstore I'm affiliated with)

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment