Sunday 4 February 2018

Terror Grub and Giant Slugs Painted


I got this lot ages ago from Heresy Minatures, they had been sat wip for a very long time, I saw one that someone else painted a day or so ago on Twitter which prompted me to finish mine!


I actually painted the inside of the mouth before I attached the part with all the teeth. Its really hard to see inside to notice so it was mainly for my own feeling of satisfaction!



I really enjoyed painting the yellow pustules blending them into the green of the skin.


The bone spikes poking out of its body all over make me think that I might make it have some defensive rules when I use it in RPG's


I have 6 Giant Slugs 2 of each sculpt, here they are front and back. These guys painted up nice and easy.



I plan to use them as Millasaurs for Necromunda and as random monsters for Iron Kingdoms RPG


What do you think of these guys? 
If you want them now is a great time to pick them up as they are currently on sale, you can find them here

No comments:

Post a Comment