Monday 16 November 2020

Balthazar Bamfist Painted


Balthazar Bamfist is painted! It took me a long time to paint him purely because I struggled to pick colours for him! I wanted to try a different scheme than the studio one try to challenge myself to use colours I don't typically use.
As he comes from the continent of Zu I wanted to reflect that in the Mechanika he uses glow a different colour.







The glowing runes I painted white then washed in some watered down purple paint.



Its always a challenge to paint large sections of skin. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out though.


Here he is with Professor Pendrake. I'm glad to have Bamfist painted, which puts me closer to having all the starter set heroes finished!


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment