Wednesday 27 January 2021

Iron Kingdoms Requiem Kickstarter Live

 It should come as no surprise to anyone who follows my blog that I love the Iron Kingdoms. 
I've GM'ed the IKRPG for years now and stream it on twitch weekly (though we have taken a break recently due to Uni workload... we will be back soon!)

So you can imagine how excited I am that Privateer Press is relaunching the IKRPG as a DnD 5e compatible release.


The kickstarter for it went live less than 24 hours ago at time of writing this and its already more than doubled its goal (which it met in 75 mins I think) and smashed loads of stretch goals.


I think its well worth highlighting just how good a deal the Early bird special is a free GM screen worth $20 is nothing to sneeze at.


And unlike a lot of kickstarters I've seen this early bird special is time based not capped at a certain number of people! Anyone can pick it in the first 48 hours. (Roughly 28 hours left at time of writing this) 

Here are a few of the awesome creatures that will be in the Monsternomicon 






I'm getting the books for sure but be aware there are digital only rewards as well should you just want the pdf versions!

Oh and the adventure included in the bundle features the Iron Kingdoms "first" character Alexia! 
She was the main character in Privateer Presses first project 20 ish years ago the DnD 3.5e books called "The Witchfire trilogy"
I love Alexia she is my favourite character in the setting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment