Monday 18 January 2021

Helga on Wheels Painted


Helga on Wheels joins my crew! 
Truth be told I "finished" painting her in 2020, but as I was writing this post for her last year I noticed that I had forgotten to paint her nose ring! With everything going on this just didn't happen until recently, but here she is!





I'm really happy with how her jeans ended up, the stonewashed kinda look really suits them.




I had to check with PP's painted version to see what was hair and what was fur trim of her jacket.


I'm not sure if this is in memoriam to Carver or if he is still out there somewhere...


I tried to dirty up the lower portion of the bike and wheel after I finished painting it by stippling various browns randomly about the areas dirt would accumulate with a very small amount  of paint on the brush.



These gages were a bit tricky to get just how I wanted them. It was hard to get the red "danger" portions of them to be straight. Luckily for me its not like they will 


And here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake.
I'm really happy to have her painted up! She is mainly for Riot Quest for me, though I'm feeling more and more tempted to buy a couple of Farrow Warbeasts to be able to pair her with one of my Gator Warlocks. I'm in no rush to do this though and will just keep an eye out for cheap Farrow heavies...




If you want to pick them up for yourself you can find them here at The Outpost (a UK webstore I'm affiliated with)


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

2 comments:

  1. Should be a requirement to play Flight of the Valkyries everytime this model comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can see that! *Makes note to do just that!

      Delete