Friday 1 January 2021

General 'Thunderstone' Brug Painted


General Brug joins my crew! He was a fun model to paint for me. It was interesting to paint a Pyg in Trencher uniform. I do find it funny that he calls himself a General while wearing a Majors armour plates. I have plans for him being a NPC or antagonist in the future Riot Quest themed IKRPG adventure.




I've painted a few cigars now across all the various minis I've finished but this is by far the largest! Which made it easier to paint the orange glow and the ash.


I painted his medals to match real world ones, one is the Victoria Cross, one is the 1939-45 Star which my grandfather earned (among many others) the last one I painted to look like my Op Telic medal (though it doesn't look amazing due to the scale and limitations of my painting)

I painted his cloth to match the other Trollbloods models I've painted including recently Boomhowler2. 


I enjoyed painting Brun and he didn't take too long either which made a change compared to some of the larger minis I have been painting lately.

I'm running a Riot Quest painting competition! If you want to find out more about it the details are here! 
Today is the last day! 

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment