Wednesday 30 December 2020

Scythe Painted


Scythe joins my crew! She is one of the Riot Quest minis which will see play within my Minions army as well as Riot Quest. She's quite a delicate model and I had to reglue her bow back on at least twice if I remember correctly.


I originally painted her skin a light pink but wasn't happy with it. I saw quite a few people painting theirs with darker skin and I liked how it looks and went with a DnD Drow look. 
At some point I will go back and repaint my Nyss hunters to match this.


I like the contrast between her bright blue hair and the dark red feathers she is wearing.
I like giving my Elves brightly coloured anime like hair so she fits in very well in that regard.


I didn't try and keep her armour the same colour scheme as my old Nyss as I figured she can look unique as a character solo. 


And here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake. I found her to be an interesting model to paint especially when picking colours for her. I will get a 2nd chance to try out different colours as well when I receive the Winter time wasteland Kick starter alternative sculpt which I am really looking forward to painting.

I'm running a Riot Quest painting competition! If you want to find out more about it the details are here! 
Only 1 day left to enter!

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment