Monday 14 December 2020

The Wastelander Painted


The Wastelander joins my crew! He was a very fast model to paint as it turns out which was a nice change compared to some of the more time consuming minis I've painted recently!
I love how his sword is so shiny that its become hard to photograph


I've really been liking adding these flower tufts to certain models. I don't think I would ever put them on every model, but I think they add a nice touch when used sparingly.




His face is hard to see under that hat. As usual I didn't try and paint eyes on such a small mini. One day... but not today...


Here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake. I actually love the tiny little guy and think he will be a staple in my crew, especially given how keen my buddy is with using Gunners!

He will of course see use in Riot Quest but will also have a place in my Minions army.

I'm running a Riot Quest painting competition! If you want to find out more about it the details are here! 

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment