Thursday 10 December 2020

Chuck Dogwood Painted


Chuck Dogwood joins my crew! I've not painted Circle Orboros models before so it was a nice change of pace. (I have found Riot Quest to be great for this!) Eventually I will likely paint more as I get around to painting the ones I have put aside for the IKRPG.



The "Elvis" style Storm raptor cape was a pain to paint! I'm happy with how it turned out but it was very time consuming!



His little wold puppet was pretty easy to paint though the rope was a little fiddly. I'm really happy with how the glow effect turned out for him. The black & grey beard was easy enough though avoiding ruining his skin around his mouth and nose was tricky.


And here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake! 
Once I got going on painting him it was a pretty quick process. I did find at the end when I was applying a wash that his toe is poking out of one of his shoes which I hadn't noticed and just painted as part of the shoe. Lucky for me this is hidden by the flower tufts.

I'm running a Riot Quest painting competition! If you want to find out more about it the details are here! 

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment