Wednesday 9 December 2020

Wattle Fencing Painted


I finished up some more fencing for my Warmachine and Hordes table! These are plastic fences by Renedra if you want some for yourself you can find them here
I painted them up relatively quickly, I painted them dark brown then drybrushed a light grey onto this. Afterwards I used some sponge to lightly apply three different shades of greens to make it look like moss and lichen growing on it.




I really like the damaged section of fencing it adds a nice level of realism to them


Here they are with the barn I painted a long time ago to show how much space they can take up.



As you can see here they cover roughly half a human (28-32mm scale roughly)


I plan on these representing liner obstructions which grant concealment to models behind them.
Using them all at once during a game will help make the table a lot more thematic. Though less balanced than you would like for a tournament game perhaps I think they will be good fun for more casual narrative games.
Plus, I do like having options when it comes to terrain rather than using the same few pieces every game!

They are a nice cheap kit which can add some bulk to anyone's terrain collection.

I'm running a Riot Quest painting competition! If you want to find out more about it the details are here! 

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment