Friday 29 January 2021

Convergence of Cyriss Themed Talon Light Warjack Painted


Something a bit different from the Riot Quest I have mainly been painting lately. A Convergence of Cyriss themed Talon light Warjack made using a Cygnar Lancer
I originally started this conversion a long time ago when I was working towards a goal of a Bart list with loads of Talons, each themed slightly differently to represent the person who maintained them.
Once Nemo4 became a thing I figured that it made more sense if it was for him, so here it is.



I painted it with the same colour scheme I used for JAIMs and Destructotron, which will be my CoC scheme for any other models going forward from here.



I don't know which CoC jack this head is from,,, I just know it was given to me in a bits box swap. I carved off the recessed area the Lancers head would have attached to and added this using green stuff to smooth the transition between the pieces. 



For the shield I carved off the Cygnus and added some cog parts. They don't serve any purpose other than looking CoC like...


A while back I got fed up trying to fit Warjacks into my case so I started magnetising everything. Previously I only magnetised multi choice kits.


Here is the Talon next to my Cygnar Lancer for comparison.



And here is Professor Pendrake for the scale shot.
What do you think of my CoC themed Talon? I'm really happy with how its turned out and am looking forward to painting some "actual" CoC jacks as well as Nemo4 some point soon.


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.


See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment