Thursday 20 August 2020

Model Review: The Terrorizer


Today we take a look at The Terrorizer, a fighter class hero in Riot Quest and a Skorne lesser warbeast in Hordes.

It comes in three metal parts.



The main body is really nicely detailed with various scars sculpted into its wrinkled hide.


It has an emaciated look to it with its backbone poking out. Really looks like it wasn't cared for in its life.



Long oval slots are on both sides of its body to attach the four arms.



Its four arms are connected together which makes them a lot easier to attach to the body. 
The weapons are well cast with wood grain detailing on the stocks of the guns which make them easier for scrubs like me to paint!



When they are glued on there is a very slight gap which may get filled by your undercoat. I decided to fill the gaps with green stuff anyway to smooth the connection.





You can see here the green stuffed connection. Might not be needed, but I like to be sure.






Here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake. I have heard that it is slightly larger than a typical agonisor but this is because it has been out of the mistreating hand of the Skorne beast handlers for a while so has been able to grow.

Terrorizer is a nicely detailed characterful sculpt with barely any clean up at all and really easy to assemble. I'm looking forward to painting it up as it will be an interesting change to paint a mini elephant!

If you want to pick them up for yourself you can find them here at The Outpost (a UK webstore I'm affiliated with)


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

I will be doing a giveaway for my supporters soon, one of them will be winning half of this terrain I recently made and painted!! Anyone who supports before the end of August will be entered into a draw!
You can find more details about that here




See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment