Wednesday 12 August 2020

Orsus The Chained Painted



Orsus the Chained (or Butcher4) is a fighter class hero in Riot Quest and a Khador solo in Warmachine.
It is strange for me as a long time Cygnar player to be painting a Khador model... but that's what Riot Quest does to you! Gives you real variance in what you paint which I think is awesome. Its certainly opened up my colour palette!


I went with a green glow for the Orgoth axe, I have seen a bunch of different ways other people have painted theirs and I liked the green ones the best so went with it.


If it wasn't for the comical butt flap on his trousers the "riot quest is goofy" crowd would have very little to complain about with this model. I think he fits in really well into a Khador army.



Painting this large an amount of skin was a bit of a challenge, but a welcome one. Good practice for future projects.


And here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake, Orsus is a beefcake of a man.
He is an absolute beast in Riot Quest, I've really enjoyed seeing people really have to consider "do I really want to attack him?" as he gets stronger the more damage he takes!

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

I will be doing a giveaway for my supporters soon, one of them will be winning half of this terrain I recently made and painted!! Anyone who supports before the end of August will be entered into a draw!
You can find more details about that here


See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment