Monday 10 August 2020



Wolf with No Name is painted! He is a Scout class hero in Riot Quest and a Minion and Circle solo in Warmachine and Hordes.



I have seen a lot of people do really cool free hand painting on the cloth here... I'm not sure that I am up to that level of skill at the moment and at right now I'm focusing on finishing models, but I can always come back to him another day to try it.


He was a great model to practice shading within folds of cloth which I'm happy with how it turned out.



The hat reminds me a lot of crocodile Dundee which is pretty cool as an 80/90s kid I have fond memories of those films. 


Painting those eyes tucked underneath that hat certainly was a challenge... glad I did it though. 
His fur was fun to paint, as was the cigar in his mouth. Painting it to be lit with ash on the end was pretty neat.


Here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake, for a skin walker Wolf is not very tall but then again he is very hunched over. 
Although he will work with my Minions army I mainly got him for Riot Quest. He was a fun model to paint and a good test for painting skinwalkers as I plan to convert up a couple of them for the IKRPG one day.


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

I will be doing a giveaway for my supporters soon, one of them will be winning half of this terrain I recently made and painted!! Anyone who supports before the end of August will be entered into a draw!
You can find more details about that here

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment