Monday 17 August 2020

Destructotron 3000 Painted



Destructotron is painted! This was easily the quickest Riot Quest mini I've painted to date. It really helped that I had already picked a colour scheme by painting JAIMs already. Combine that with being a Cygnar player who has painted a LOT of the voltaic glow effects and it meant this was a quick and easy mini for me.






The main metal colour is the same as I used for JAIMs, P3 Orgoth bronze... I love this metalic paint so much!


The glow effects are always the first thing I paint after the undercoat is dry. I tend to be quite messy when I paint them often getting the blue paint on adjacent areas, so cleaning up with the metal afterwards makes the whole thing quicker rather than painting it all twice.



And here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake, I love the concept of this model and think it really looks the part in Riot Quest. Though I don't tend to often pick pure damage dealing heroes, I'm sure I will use it occasionally just for variety.


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

I will be doing a giveaway for my supporters soon, one of them will be winning half of this terrain I recently made and painted!! Anyone who supports before the end of August will be entered into a draw!
You can find more details about that here


See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment