Monday 3 August 2020



J.A.I.M.s is painted! She is the first "Convergence" themed model I've painted so was a bit of a test for a theme/colour palette. I picked the P3 colour Orgoth Bronze which has quickly become my favourite metallic paint. I like how it doesn't clump once its been on the palette for a while and waters back to a coating consistency nicely.


I painted the internal workings like the cogs and gears and such silver to break up the model a little. As well as glowing blue "powered" sections where they seemed appropriate. 




She was a fun and also quick model to paint which makes a change for me! As a slower painter it was nice to get an "easy" win!


Here is a scale shot with Professor Pendrake, J.A.I.M.s is huge!!! Certainly an imposing figure, I've been enjoying using her to keep my crew safe and alive longer in Riot Quest, but I also hope to use her as an IKRPG encounter one day as well!


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

I will be doing a giveaway for my supporters soon, one of them will be winning half of this terrain I recently made and painted!! Anyone who supports before the end of August will be entered into a draw!
You can find more details about that here

See you all next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment