Thursday 4 February 2021

Four Horseymen Painted


Four Horseymen join my crew!
Firstly I would like to moan that this was one of the hardest models to pick a 'main' picture of for the lead imagine for this blog post... Whichever way you point it you can't get all 4 Gremlins clearly shown. Anyway enough moaning for now, on to talking about the mini!


The large flowing cape is attached one of the Gremlins and was fairly easy to paint.






From above is pretty much the only way to see them all but you get no detail!!!


From left to right (our perspective) we have Famine which has Krayes Horse Malagant.
I painted him to match my Cygnar which was pretty easy after painting so many like it.


Death which is "riding" Goreshade3's horse.
This horse continues my picking how my Cryx models will look going forward. I'm pretty pleased with the colour scheme.


War which has Reznik2's helmet and one of his horses.
This little guy was my first "Menoth" model so I had to pick a scheme to start them off with, which I will be using to paint Feora4 soon. (I can't remember if I have many Menoth models for IKRPG except a long reclaimer... I need to pick some more at some point if I find the spare hobby funds)


And Pestilence which has Morvahna's goat.
Circle is another faction I've not painted much of, but having recently finished Chuck Dogwood I went for bright green and gold which I think looks pretty good.


And here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake.
I'm glad to have this mini finished, but oh boy did it take a long time to paint! Every time I thought I was close to finished I would find a bunch more details which needed painting...

It was an "interesting" model to paint for sure, but I am very glad to see it finished and off my painting table! Very much looking forward to "one day" getting to put it on the table in Riot Quest though!!!


If you want to pick them up for yourself you can find them here at The Outpost (a UK webstore I'm affiliated with)

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment