Monday 15 February 2021

Lord Azazello Painted


Lord Azazello joins my crew! He was a really fun mini to paint, though picking various colours for all the different details was a bit tricky sometimes.





I like the satchel of swag he is carrying including a goblet and a string of pearls.


Like my other Farrow models I made him a Ginger. Although its just a beard for him.


And here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake.
While I originally got him just for Riot Quest, I'm increasingly looking into picking up some Farrow Warbeasts to run him in my Minions pairing. This would also let me use Helga2 as well as the Admiral Carver I own.

What do you think of my Azazello? I'm looking forward to getting him on the table once its safe.

If you want to pick them up for yourself you can find them here at The Outpost (a UK webstore I'm affiliated with)


If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article.


See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment