Tuesday 16 February 2021

Gremlin Spring Break Party Minicrate Painted


Finished up the Minicrate Gremlin swarm!
I painted the bulk of this (the gremlin skin) at the same time I painted the Gremlins on Wendell and 4 Horesymen. My batch painter instincts make it hard for me to resist doing it, but it does keep them all looking consistent so I'm not complaining.



I wanted all their shorts to be bright colours which didn't blend in the purple skin.





Here is the scale shot with Professor Pendrake


And here they are with Weird Wendell! Although I have a minions army I never really felt the need for a Gremlin swarm. But once I got Wendell as part of collecting Riot Quest minis I figured I should finally pick one up and the minicrate one was a real treat to get hold of.
I'm interested in how well Wendell does when played in a Brawlmachine list.
(Wendell is replaced by a Gremlin swarm when he dies for those who didn't know)

What do you think of my colour scheme for Gremlins?

If you want to support my content consider taking a look at my Patreon which you can find here. I don't put any content behind a paywall but I do offer rewards to people who support me in ways like getting to vote on what content I work on in the future or outright just picking the next subject of an article. 

See you all next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment